~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Monday 30 July 2007

YU SHAN

There's a girl named Yushan.......

Yes, but I'm not gonna tell you a story. It's all because of Yushan, today I got so so fad up and headache!!! You know that I've my braces done last thursday and from then on, she calls me "braces girl"! It's not very nice. Ok, I'm not angry with her cause she's my friend and partner, and friends or partners don't fight. However, I'm still unhappy about it(not really actually, I'm happy-going). Anyway, I stil have other names for her like "auntie"- she's older than me by 2 yrs, or "st.john mah"- that's a very special one, has a very interesting story behind it, or even "fei ji chang"- that's chinese, meaning......girls thing. Haha, anyway, both of us have revenge. It's still fun talking with her when she didn't use the 'words'. lol
So, STOP IT partner! Or I'm gonna "decrease your position", JK, forget it. But remember I'm still the QUEEN!
Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment