~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Tuesday 24 July 2007

HARRY POTTER

I am a POTTER fan......

I finally finished reading my Harry Potter book 7 today!!! Love the ending and everything, though lots of people were dead.....so sad* Harry really Rocks! Voldemort deserved his ending, so did the Death eaters, but Malfoys did turned good in the end. Not gonna tell you the ending, it's too exciting, rad it yourself! And I love all the spells J.K Rowling used inside the book: "Expelliarmus", "Avada Kedavra", "Expacto patronum", "Wingardium Leviosa"......so on. I want to be a DA member too, they're so cool!
By the way, yesterday(23rd july) was Daniel Redcliffe's(Harry Potter) BiRtHdAy!!!! Happy 18th birthday!! :) Oh, and so is Stefanie Sun's BiRtHdAy ! Happy 29th birthday!! :)
<33> fan!!!! Opps, <33 those who <33 me tooo~
Adios, me disaparated......

No comments:

Post a Comment