~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Sunday 8 July 2007

Unsual Sunday

Unusual Sunday...

Tell you what, soon, maybe not so soon, you gays will be seeing me with braces. That's it, b.r.a.c.e.s, the mental thing which you fix on your teeth. Well......not tomorrow, maybe weeks later or sooner, I'm not sure. Anyway, there's nothing good about it except to make you look better after it's taken off. It will probably last for a year and half. Bad! :( That's the first thing(not really) I do(not that I want) this morning- go to dentist.

Secondly, after the "horror story", I calmed myself down but having lunch at the library. Thinking that the cooling atmosphere and some books could make me stop thinking about that. However, everything went well until the meal came. I could say, I'd eaten a bloody frozen chicken! It was really "bloody" and cold in the meddle! Gosh~ Horrible lunch...x(

Next, I'm sitting here typing when the sky's "groaning". Bad weather though. Worsen my bad mood. No time, no feeling to write anymore, just a "bye" will do.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment