~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Saturday 21 July 2007

Love today!

I love today<3......



Gosh! I love today!!!! I have both GOOD news and BAD news.....Why don't we start from the morning?>>>

Early in the morning 7.30, I went for the FPS competition at RGS. You know, Dunman High has the most number of teams participating

FPS@ RGS
Me, Chuyang and Shafaye @ RGS

Unfortunately, our team didn't qulify, so......yap, I was sad*......

Then, after the dismissal at around 11.15, I rushed for my cello lesson at Eunos. However, waiting for the bus from RGS took us 10mins or so! When I reach the Orchard MRT, I was already super-late for my cello lesson, and I was not even at Eunos MRT, so the teacher cancel that lesson......

Therefore, i decided to go for my tuition which should be after my cello lesson, but since I had nothing to do, I went there early. So, I went in early and come out early(less than my usual time). Since my brother was still in there, I went to collect my pre-ordered HARRY POTTER book 7 with my mom. At the same time, I brought my long-wanted book, New moon. I can tell you that I read the last page already, and Harry Potter will not die, instead, he will get married with Ginny and has 3 children!! I'm still not sure who will die....a lovely ending I hope......if the 3 mains are alive.......

Anyway, after that, at 5pm, I went for a small Chinese Orchestra concert with Yingxian, which was by 5 lovely young China students. They are really young, the youngest is a primary 4, I think is the girl who played Guzhen. She's so pro, I love the part when she solo Guzhen, that's the best part!!!

And now, I sitting here typing this post. It was really a lovely day though there "unfortunate" events, BUT my HARRY POTTER and my NEW MOON have solved all my worries! xDD I'm gonna do something else now, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment