~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Thursday 12 July 2007

today and yesterday

today and yesterday...


Yesterday, the FPS(future problem solving) people, including me, went to RGS for a FPS talk.

No offence, but it's real boring, I could not understand a single word... The funny thing is that: I lent chenyin my blue pen, cause she insisted on that pen. After that, she used that pen to draw, and......after some time, she found out her whole hand was blue! Hahaha, it's really funny seeing her "blue" hand. lol. The pen's ink flow out!
chenyin's blue hand and the "bad" pen.
Anyway, that's yesterday.
What's for today? Well, when yingxian and I were walking to the MRT station after school, we saw a squirrel along the "mountain road". A really cute squirrel, it was cracking the nut when I saw it. You know, the "mountain road" was a road full of "surprises" !!! I love it!
Oops, i can't upload the squirrel image! Erm......next time then, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment