~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Friday 3 July 2009

Today's hist lesson...FUN

hist fun......

OMG, today's history "lesson" is super FUN, because there's no lesson!!! We played games! And best of all, our group (though we had the least people) WON!!! I like the part where we had to come out with the heaviest bag (must can zip up). We used my bag, and we stuffed 1 yong sheng's huge black file, 3 subject files, some of my stuffs and 2 water bottle at the back section; 2 files and some of my stuffs in the middle section ; 1 bio textbook and hoe shuen's pencil box in the front section.... then we won! Hahaha! Just to tell you, the bag was 3 times as wide as how it looked like originally (I never imagine my bag could stuff so much 8x) and it's really heavy, few kg.

P.S. Mrs tan is the only teacher that gave us youth day present T.T *I'm so touched*

No comments:

Post a Comment