~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Friday 31 July 2009

Funny day today! 2nd part!

oh, so funny...

Oh yes, my blogger is finally working properly!!! :D
First I want to say, this is gonna be a super random post, beside the funny things happened on wed, there are also some other photos I dug out just now to share with you! Haha.

Funny thing 1.
We learnt this during LA.
要是你说一个人长得“如月亮一样美丽”,这是一种赞美。
But in english, if you say to someone that he or she "looks like a moon", it's actually consider as an insult. WhY? Cause westerners will interpret that as- moon=round with craters=he/she is FAT and will a "cratered face"!
So, remember not to praise someone with the phrase "you're as beautiful as the moon".

Funny thin 2.

You might be laughing just like me when I saw this. xD
But actually, this is the edited version from qiu rui!


Read this stupid answer written by qiu rui.
OMG, I laugh to death! xD


And this....is just a random picture of Manjia eating ice-cream. lol
With Chenyin at the background (accident) :P








No comments:

Post a Comment