~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Wednesday 1 July 2009

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! part3

happy days over!......

Can't believe it, holiday's OVER! And I'm still in Singapore. Why's so surprising about me still in Singapore? That's because today's supposed to be my 4th day in Hunan for BSP IDMI, but due to H1N1 (all because of H1N1 >( ) the trip's cancelled and NOW we have a new BSP IDMI arhhh!~

Anyway, the point is, holiday's over too fast! It's too short, though 4 months seem long enough......
Then, I thought for a while, I found out why my holiday was ruined:
1st week: BSP camp took out much of the week. Did a bit of filming.
2nd week: At taiwan, but unfortunately, no internet connection, can't do much homework.
3rd week: Come back at wed, chiong IDMI filming and homework
4th week: Chionging IDMI film, this took up much of my week! Then sadly, holiday's going to be over.

So, conclusion, Homework and IDMI are the KILLERS of my holiday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment