~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Tuesday 14 July 2009

I'm so doomed....

how can I forget......

SUCH AN IMPORTANT THING!!! There's math test tomorrow and I can't believe I forgot to bring my math file back!!!! OH no~! Screwed. I'm gonna "die" tomorrow, help!!!
But, I should be fortunate that tomorrow's test is only on polynomials, if it's a few topics, then I'll really cry (*phew). Well, hoping for the best, AND expecting the BEST ;D

Oh, and just to share with you one more thing...


Guess who ate another McChicken after a Double Cheese burger and an apple pie?

:
:
:
the answer is......
:
:
:
:

YINGXIAN!!! xD
She was too shy to admit it! ;P

Here's the evidence!!!
But not so bad,
1 double cheese burger + 1 apple pie + 1 McChicken burger
=$5.00

hmmm......



No comments:

Post a Comment