~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Thursday 8 July 2010

Oh right -.-

so what......

So, so what, I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves and I don't need you
And guess what, I'm havin' more fun
And now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonight~


Right... Anyway, that's the lyrics of "So What" by Pink. But that's not the point. The point is... So, so what if you're a scholar? I know there'll be more expectations and stuff like that. But, please... you can't expect them to be 100% perfect right? And it's not like the non-scholar can be any worse. Live up to the name of being scholar, I get it. Behave like a scholar, I get it. You're lucky to have the scholarship, I get it. Show them you're better, I get it. But still... so, so what, I'm still a rock star student.

No comments:

Post a Comment