~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Monday 5 July 2010

Eclipse.

good? bad?......

I know it's gonna be another boring Twilight Saga movie (just to clarify: the book is super nice, in fact I love Eclipse the most, but I must say the movie sux!), but I still watched it anyway, cause I want to see how horrible the movie can be :)
So.... I think the movie Eclipse is better than New Moon, and much better than Twilight the movie. There's really nice fighting scenes between the newborn army and the Cullens and the Wolves, that's like the most exciting part (but was very behind, so you have to wait for very long). Oh, and I like the way they show the histories of the vampires. Ok, besides the exciting fighting scene, I still can't stand the lengthy overly-romantic scene!!!! Such a waste of time.

So.... here some reasons to watch Eclipse if you're deciding whether to do so:

1. To see how different is the movie from the book
2. To see Robert Pattinson (if you think he's handsome, to me he's ugly :( )
3. To see Taylor Lautner (if you think he's hotter than Pattinson, to me he has a hotter body and not so ugly as Robert)
4. To support Edward & Bella (Edward proposed!!! <3)
5. To support Jacob & Bella (Jacob kissed Bella x 2!!!)
6. To see Newborns fighting Cullens and the Wolves!
7. To.... just watch a movie? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment