~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Wednesday 28 July 2010

My China Buddy :)

hello fellows......

Today, the students from 海门东州中学 came! :) And they'll be staying with us for 8 days (7 nights). They even get to go to the Universal Studio!!!! (I soooo wanted to go there >.<) But, unfortunately, we don't get to go with them on any tour around Singapore, which means that we're still having what-we-have-everyday (lessons duh -.-). 
So guess who's my buddy? o.o

He's a guy. His name is 沈天如. (Don't laugh.) He's staying in my house (not my room) for 8 days/7 nights.

But what's so bad about this whole thing is that, they come at the wrong time!!! ;( We're having Physics test tomorrow, and my Physics is totally CMI! T.T
I think I'm sooo dead....
I shall go back to mug until...... god knows when, haiz~

No comments:

Post a Comment