~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Thursday 10 September 2009

Daily horoscope today

daily horoscope on facebook......

Okay, here's what it says:

Today might seem like the end of a long day from the time you wake up this morning, Aquarius. Or maybe this is the feeling of seeing the finish line, and knowing that you're ahead of the pack. This may apply to your love life, or your partner's business life, or have something to do with the concluding of a family matter, like the resolution of a housing situation of an elderly relative. Regardless of what the situation that has been the most important in your life in the last few days, this is the completion, the time when the loose threads are tied and there is closure to be gained.

Quite true, cause today's an important day- My cello exam [@4.58pm]! After this, then I can relax (for a while) before another cello exam. So...All the best to me! And I think I should be going now (to sch).

No comments:

Post a Comment