~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Friday 20 February 2009

~Quiz~

~Quiz~

a) Who's the person that tagged you ?-yushan^^

b) Relationship between you & her ?-ah mah and goddess! or you can say- friends :)

c) Three impressions of her ?- ah mah, ah mah & more ah mah 8D

d) If she becomes your enemy, you will ?-mad smileys no way, I'm definately be the one who win. ashamed smileys

e) What will you say to the person you like very much ?-I LOVE YOU! ashamed smileys

f) Characteristic I like about myself ?-Funny and clever(in many ways) scuba diving

g) Characteristic I hate about myself ?-ermm...I dunnoe, I love myself!

h) For the person whom you hate, you say ?- cool smileys GO TO HELL!!! free smileys

i) What do people feel about you ?-Funny ! free smileys

j) Your crush ?- Orlando Bloom, but currently I dun like him le... sad smileys

10 people to tag(alphabeticalorder):

1. Creshelle
2. Dionne
3. Joey
4. Man Jia
5. Qiu Rui
6. Regina
7. Shi Yin
8. Sze Ying
9. Sze Wen
10. Zann

If 5 & 7 were together ? [Qiu Rui and Regina] LOL then they will be las, no way. scuba diving locations

Who does 5 like ? [Qiu Rui] erm not sure... evil grin smileys

What colour does 9 like? [Sze Wen]hmmm, purple I think. scuba diving in sharm el sheikh

Say something about 8. [Sze Ying] Lag, Shou bu liao, gymnast pro, wEirD, and stuff like that scuba diving in Hawaii

Who is 2 ? [Dionne] Dionne, my friend! scuba diving in egypt

Talk about 3. [Joey] funny & 走音queen(sounds like joey queen)scuba diving in mexico

Who is 10's best friend ? [Zann] not sure now, we're in different school... scuba diving in cancun

Who's the sexiest among all 10 ? Can I put myself in the list? scuba diving in cancun hahaha

What colour does 4 like ? [Man Jia] black and white, like SJAB. lol mad smileys

Is 4 single ? [Man Jia] perhaps, you never know~ scuba diving in Hawaii

Your relationship with 1. [Creshelle] Friends!!! war smileys

Are 5 & 6 best friends ? [Qiu Rui & Regina] hmm, I don't think they know each other. e cigarette

9's surname ? [Sze Wen] SOH. scuba diving in Phuket

7's nickname ? [Shi Yin] hmm, forgotten le, 白老鼠 maybe... scuba diving

Say something to 8. [Sze Ying] scuba diving articles

9. [Sze Wen] party smileys

Where does 1 live ? [Creshelle] Pasir Ris!

Say something to 6 when you see her. [Regina] e cigarette

10's spouse ? [Zann] 唐禹哲 e cigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment