~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Sunday 27 January 2008

YiPeE!!!

my god!......

YOU CANT BELIEVE WHAT I'VE GOT TODAY!!!! I can't belieeve I'm having it now, I rally can't! A $4,920 CELLO!!! Yeah, I finally got a cello of my own, a brand new, expensive, made in Germany, but super GREAT cello! Congrats to me! At first there's 3 cello that my cello teacher had chose for me and another student ( 2 $1800+, 1 red 1 yellow; 1 $4600+). However, the other student bought the very nice red colour cello ($1800+), it has a better sound than the yellow one. So in the end there's only two choice- 1 yellow ($1800+), 1 Germany ($4600+). Daddy let me choose, and...ha, of course I chose the "better" one. And plus the stupid expensive GST, it becomes $4920!! God! Anyway, today, I'm just so damn happy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment