~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Friday 11 January 2008

Oh, well......

fine fine fine......



Oh, well, 1 week of school days past "safe and sound", everything went quite well, though I still don't really like some of the teachers, sorry.

You know: People usually judge people from their looks, sometimes these judgements, sometimes they're not. Real example: I saw this teacher, at my first looked, I disliked her, she didn't look quite nice, but not those "angry type", just that she has "poor look" (pai sei :P). However, after attending her lessons for few days, I think she's not so bad, though I still can't confirm, but she's "accepted".
There is this auntie working in Mos burger who looks "very fierce", and I try to buy foods from her, then she behaves like "she don't like students", and she NEVER SMILE, so I'm now scared of her. It is surprising that she still can work for so long in Mos burger (with her "feirce face")!!!

Humans are weird, don't you think so?

No comments:

Post a Comment