~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Saturday 19 January 2008

156 = ENEMY!

bus 156......

Let me tell you this ENEMY that I had: It's a BUS, bus 156. Not funny, I don't know why, but I think it has something against me.

- The first time (last year) I took bus 156 is a really WRONG choice, thanks to Yushan (she persuaded me to take). I was thinking (at that time) maybe bus 156 won't be so bad, but I was so DAMN WRONG! The bus I took (just for that bus) was HOT HOT HOT!!! And do you know how long the journey is? Can you possibly stay in a bus without air-con for like 1hr or more? I had a headache after that. TERRIBLE first time. So from then I decided not to take 156 anymore. BUT......

- The second time (yesterday), I probably had a FEVER, probably a HIGH FEVER, I had decided to take 156 again!!! With Yushan again. And indeed it was a DAMN DAMN WRONG choice. So wrong. The bus came and I broad it, it was perfectly fine, the air-con's working, the seats are comfortable, everything was ok until.......The bus BREAKDOWN near serangoon rd!!! ARGH~ So in the end, all passengers had to get down (with a free ride ticket). Me and Yushan then took the 156 (again) that came shortly after we got down. AGAIN, the bus had another PROBLEM- it's as COLD as NORTHPOLE!!! I, totally, can't, believe, it.

What had 156 against me? Why did it always give me a BUMPY ride? Oh, WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment