~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Friday 3 August 2007

Weird day

Today's a weird weird day......

Today's really a weird day. Morning, the school bus today is the lousy kind, hard seats with weird smell (like dust & gas mix). And the bus driver has a lousy driving skill, the bus was jerking like hell! So, I got a headache and felt like vomiting (even now, I'm still having a "car sick"). Worst, the dumb bus driver "forgot" where is Dunman High, he drove into Ghim Moh Primary!!! So the~
That's the first weird weird thing, second is about Poetry Slam! Ok, it's not weird, but what our group doing is weird, I least I think we are! We had created a really nice poem about the colour blue. :) Haha, our actions are so damn funny and we keep laughing. We even invent a short line for our LA teacher, Miss Neo, cause she's wearing dark blue shirt. It goes like this, "The dark blue Miss Neo, says NO NO" !!! haha, because she don't want us to put her in the poem, so she says NO NO.lol Weird huh~
Third would be the weird weird people I met today. I really can't understand those "weirdos" thought, they're so special, can't believe threy're human, they more like "aliens" Jk Jk, no big deals! xDD
Well, anyway, today's just weird, no idea.
Adios. P.S. don't be mad at me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment