~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Thursday 9 August 2007

PARTY!!!

PARTY TIME!!!......

Yesterday, I had a super FUN day! Our school celebration had two Super Stars joining us. Then, we had a SUPER FUN time at Chenyin's house, her house's damn big, 2 bungalows!!! Anyway, there's too too too much to tell, I show you from the photos I took. :) Enjoy......





Audrey and the CAMPUS SUPER STAR!!!Audrey and one of the Singapore Idol!!!







School performance.




Chenyin, me and Chuyang

We arrived at Chenyin's house, eating curry puff.


We played card games while waiting for Yushan's group to arrive.

We divided ourselves into 2 groups, 1 group watch a japanese cartoon movie, while the other group watch 200 pounds beauty. 2 in 2 different "movie studios"


We swam at HER pool after the movie, her house has it's own pool, cool!

Everyone was being pushed down into the pool!! Me too!

Yufeng, me and Chuyang in the pool!


Haha, Yushan was being SPLASHED, by Creshelle and Claire and Qingting

We had BBQ after swiming! I helped in BBQ too.

Yummy yummy!

After a tiring and fun day, we got to go! Bye!

That's all, Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment