~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Thursday 2 August 2007

SC!

I wanna be the Queen......

HA! Don't be shock, I'm not really going to be a Queen. Actually, I wanna be a SC (desperate**)!!!!! SC means Student Council, it's something like a prefect or student leader. Yes, I applied for SC and......I don't know what's next, cause I can't be sure whether I can get in, there's lots of applicants! Wish, hope, good luck, or pray that I can get in! SC is really really cool, you should see the seniors(SC), they are like...like...erm...COOL Stars or someting like that. xD lol. Anyway, just hope or pray with me,"Let JiaHan be a SC!" Of course, my friends are applying too, so...should I wish they get in??? I don't know, you decide. Hahas~
Adios.
P.S. Must really help me pray and wish me super duper GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment