~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Thursday 30 September 2010

Right people at the wrong time.

they are just......

Yeah, before I tell you what's "right people at the wrong time", I would like to say Goodbye to Biology for accompanying me this 2 years.


Dear Bio,
You had been a really good friend. I enjoyed every moment we had been through, whether it's happy or sad. I thought we can be friends forever, but somehow, things don't work out the same. Time has come for us to say "goodbye". Goodbye.
I will... erm...maybe miss you.


Love,
Your (so-called) friend <3


Okay~ enough of this cliche/ mushy/ cheesy stuff. Haha.
Anyway my point is, some people just like to appear at the wrong time. I'm not saying that they are not welcomed or something, they are definitely welcomed at anytime, but just not this time. Know what I'm saying? I mean like, man, there's so many other times you can come and visit, but why must it be now? By the way this does not happens for the first time, it's the second time or a third time, I don't really remember. All l want is p.e.a.c.e. , so chill~

No comments:

Post a Comment