~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Friday 1 January 2010

Crazy New Year ahead!!!

welcome 2010......

For those who watched 2012(which I regret I didn't), you know we're going to doomed in 2 years time. NO! This isn't happening, for those who have this thought in mind, I can only say: Get a life man! Ok, anyway, I'm here to tell you I've this crazy start for the year 2010.
First, we partied very late last night, and I woke up at around 1.30pm! That's a time I consider very very very late!!!
Secondly, After me and my family went to watch Avatar(really really nice), in 15 minutes time, we bought another 4 tickets for 刺凌 Treasure hunters! It's like a movie marathon, though it's only 2 movies in a roll.
Anyway, I think I shouldn't spend much more time on blogging, I've still got tons of homework to do. Adios :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! May all your wishes come true!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment