~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Sunday 31 January 2010

Blurry Sunday...

hate the feel...

Have you ever had a day that is bad because you can't see clearly? This happens to me today. Last night, thanks to the stupid slow movie that loaded for million years, I forgot (or in fact, too lazy) to wear my night contact, and I can't see very clearly today. And I hate the blurry feel, it makes me moody the whole day...... :/
So what went wrong today? The worst thing that happened today was...... I spent the whole lovely afternoon & night shopping :) and eventually...... I bought nothing :( . I've been to like 100 shops (joking, I can't remember the number :p), and either there's nothing I like, or there's something I like but it's too expensive $$. And when I didn't buy anything while shopping, I'll not feel like shopping anymore.
I didn't do anything meaningful today, I didn't do anything I planned to do, I don't like what's going to happen next -> time to sleep, tomorrow's monday, again.
Oh, and did you realise 1 month had past (going to in 57 mins)? Tomorrow's 1 Feb!!! I love February!!! Know why? :D


P.S. My birthday's coming... that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment