~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Monday 27 April 2009

Today, monday

bilingual......

Today's the 双语演讲比赛初赛, aye...I don't have much hope to go in final (there will only be 6 out of 20+). Didn't srew up, but there's too many better ones. The funnist thing is, last week, those people that I asked whether they're going for the competition, they told me 'no', but today, a whole chunk of people that I asked before are on the list! -.- Xinmin, charlotte, chuyang(but she was replaced by hao nan) and some others......Oh, and tell you one thing, Ah ma is the time keeper for the English section.Oh Man, she's super Ah ma-ish, 张老师 explained to her how the timing works, and she totally can't get it! He said 1ring at 10 sec before 2 mins and 2 rings at 2 mins, 3 rings at 10 sec after 2 mins, Ah ma totally can't get it!!! =.= Can't blame her, she's Ah ma. I think why the teacher wanted her to be the timer is because the speech is on 《终身学习》Life-long learning. lolz. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment