~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Wednesday 8 April 2009

A tiring day with funny moments...

haiz, haha......

The "haiz"(s)
Wednesday, a loonngg day...

Did OP today, horrible! A bit screwed up, but I hope it's still fine...

Then, I realised we have 4 tests (Chem practical, HCL, Bio, Hist SBQ) next week =[

HSK (higher level) briefing: super difficult and different from the normal test. Wonder how I'm gonna survive... start to regrat...

Homework's flooding me...

The "Ha"(s)

Wenxin: Kok is very sad.
Me: Huh?
Wenxin: Look, she so sad.
Me: Why? She got boob cancer is it?
Wenxin: (Heehee)Yah, how you know?
Me: Boob so big. -.-
----------------------------------------------------------
On the way to shangyin, waiting for bus...

Char: I want to pee!
Xin: 忍一下。
Me: 忍一时风平浪静。
Xin: Then whats the next line?
Me: 退一步海阔天空。

Then me and xin came out with this weird statement for char...

Me: 忍一时尿流不止,
Xin: 退一步裤子全湿。
--------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. My index no. is 6! =.= (remind me not to write or say 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment