~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Wednesday 15 October 2008

VBALL rOcKz! 2D RoCkZ!

we rockz!.......

Today morning's interclass volleyball match was a total SUCCESS! xD We did GREAT! We won the 1st match against 2K by 15-11, and the 2nd match with 2F by 15-8 (though I must say, they're much tougher than 2K!). We won mostly by serving, it's the easiest way to get points! Creshelle with her wonderful spike, Ying xian and her powerful serve, and ya...me with my continuing serves 5 in a roll, though the first one was a close serve, it was almost out...... 5 points to victory, I'm so proud of myself :D Cant believe we're that GOOD, cause last year's interclass net-ball was a totally wack x(! Anyway, WELL DONE 2D!!! We'll beat 2A tomorrow! GO GO GO ALE ALE ALE! 2D 2D FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Woosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment