~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Saturday 9 August 2008

2 MARATHONS: Run&Watch!!!

I run, I watch......


You know why know then I post? Because......

Yesterday (partically today), I went for 2 marathons!


First: School CROSS COUNTRY at Changi Beach Park in celebration for National day!


We had the mass run for about 3km or so. (I should call it a mass "walkathon" cause most people were walking, it hard to run with hundreds of people at the track at the same time!) Anyway, before the run and during the competative run (each class 6 ppl, they're the fast ones) we had concert on the open field, the Stars From Beyond dancers was cool, they rock!
However, I still don't really like the event, especially under the stupid hot sun!


Mr Hia singing! >.>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second: MOVIE MARATHON!!!!!!!! <3> 8/8 7pm- 9/8 7am

Love it! But still, I prefer last year's, this year there's no horror movie, they didn't open LT1(biggest LT with bigger screen) and the movies are not as exciting as last year...sad*... But afterall, it's not too bad, though I sleep-wake-sleep-wake for 3 movie (spiderman3, leap year, rush hour3), which last year I only sleep-wake for the last movie.

My schedule:

1. The Day After Tomorrow: One of the best movie out of 5 I chose. Exciting but the screen too small......


2. Spiderman 3: I've watch before, so I sleep and wake......z.z

3. August Rush: THE BEST MOVIE, OMG I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH!!!!!! one of my BEST MOVIE of the year! sad that the screen is too small.... LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! <3>




4. The Leap Year: Romance ad more romance......storyline not bad, but I just wanna sleep zzz


5. Rush Hour 3: Not too bad, comedy, but I've survived through 4 movie, so I did sleep a little. I wake at the parts where everyone laugh, haha.



And I reach home around 8am, I slept the whole journey. Then I slept for 4 hrs after I reach home, woke up at around 12pm. Fun but tired. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment