~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Monday 25 June 2007

Holiday in Taipei ^.^


Right, I came back on 23/6/07 but I've no time until now, when I can write this post! Yeah!

In taiwan, I stay at my grandma's(mum's mum) house at Taipei. Do you know? That house is very near 台湾名模-林志玲's house and Jay Chou' house too!
林志玲's house

Grandma's house
me at grandma's house

And of course, I did went for SHOPPING! I went to the 士林 night market to shop shop and 西门町 to watch "Fantastic 4-return of the silver surfer" and shop! Oh, and I remember the female toilet in the movie threatre is so damn scary, one of the cabin has a poster of a hang dead woman standing there, a advatisment of a scary movie( I did not go into that cabin- really really frightening!!!)...BOO! lol
Taiwan mrt station
Token instead of card
Fantastic 4
Night market- very crowded
Shop Shop

The foods in Taiwan are yummy tooo! There's food everywhere you go and it's always nice!
Nice beef noddle, but I've already eaten half. lol
yummy mango ice, eaten half too! xP
Mango ice shop

Tell you one thing: I met lts of idols when I went out, I met 白歆惠...... This happened last year and the year before, so it's actually easy to spot a idol in taipei! Haha...
Ok, that's all.......or maybe there's more but I'm too lazy to write, so you can ask me if you want. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment