~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Wednesday 6 June 2007

Coming my way!

YES! I've finished most of my holiday homework EXCEPT LA & History project! You know that's very hard cause I've not finish reading The Good Earth, and I guess it will still take me another week or so(it's boring)......Well...for the history thingy...just don't mention it! No one answers my question on "When do we get started?" so guess no one is interested, neither do I! Now, that's the 2 thing that bother me and just these 2!

Anyway, I'm not gonna let any thing spoil my mood for holiday and just to inform you that I'm going to Taiwan this Sunday and that's a good news!:D Oh, and did any of you watch any movie rencently? I'd watch Spider-man3 and Pirates Of The Carribean3(long ago actually). I can't say more about them but I watched for 2 reason: To know the ending & Just to see Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley in POTC...that's all! xP

God knows what's gonna happen next moment, and I won't waste anymore time. So......I'm going to......to......ok, I've no idea! Adios. Coming My Way~

No comments:

Post a Comment