~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Wednesday 2 May 2007

MoViE Marathon@

Hello! Sorry for the late post, cause I juz came back from Movie Marathon yesterday 7am and I so damn tired, so I didn't post; I slept :P
Right, u know about that Movie Mararthon which starts frm 8pm(30/4) all the way to 7am(1/5), juz for $6!!! Including supper & breakfast- bee hoon; chicken rice; very oily. We arr to choose 1 movie out of 2 to watch during each slot( total 5 slot) at either LT 1 or 2, except the last slot, we choose 1 out of 3 at either LT 1, 2, 3.


HA! Now I'm going to tell u wat I experienced...


1st movie- I choose The Night At The Museum instead of Initial D, both watch b4...

2nd movie- I choose Pirates of Caribbean2 instead of National Treasure, both watch b4..

3rd movie- I choose The Presitigue instead of The Maid, very confusing***

4th movie- I choose The Ring instead of Happy Feet, I love horror, lol

5th movie(last)- I choose Ju-on instead of High School Muscial & Remember The Titens, not sure how to spell, but Ju-on is really scary! :O


Anyway, it was juz so so so FUN, u should know if u had gone. 1st time 1st try, hope there's more nxt yr and hope there's more new movies!


-Here some pics-


Night at the Museum-funny:D

The statue is so cutie-"Dumb dumb, I want some gum gum!" hahaha...

Pirates of Caribbean- funny, love the actors expecially Keira Knightley(Elizaberth)

The Ring, not as scary as I thought, not as scary as Ju-on...

The Presitigue, very confusing, nid to think much.

Sorry, not pic for Ju-on, cause it's too scary tat I can think to take pic!!! :O

Tat's all, sure u can join Movie Mararthon nxt yr!

No comments:

Post a Comment