~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Monday 28 May 2007

Ietz "slank"

I'm so so so frustrated today! Yeaterday around 8.30pm, a cello seinor sent me a sms telling me that tomorrow, which is today has ji xun(training in group)from 9am-12pm. Can you imagine so late then sms me, and what if I didn't on my hp? So irresponsible! It's then I'm feel that those cello seniors(espically boys)are so damn "slank"! They always last minute then tell you what's happening tomorrow, or even worse, what's happening 1 hr later when I'm already going home on MRT!

For God sake, am I gonna survive? Anyway, back to today. So, ok I went to school. And whats next? We "SLANK", again. There's totally nothing to do, cause the leader is not there and no teacher or instructions given. We just practising like idoits and that jian ming is so "slank", he can't play any thing well!

Of course, the whole morning is so stupid and I still have to go for ji xun tomorrow, wednesday and Friday! *bored*

No comments:

Post a Comment