~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Wednesday 7 April 2010

I'm sick!!! :(

hate the feeling......

First it started with slight running-nose, then it became coughing, with a bit sore throat, then running-nose again, and now Blocked-nose!!!! I hate blocked nose!!!! I can't talk normally, I can't breathe normally, I can't taste normally, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING NORMALLY!!!! (ok, that's way too extreme, I still can do something normally) Hate the feeling of falling sick.
...I think now's the flu season, cause many of my friends are sick too :( Hope I'm not the one who passed it...... I don't think I am :/
And worst of all, there's chem test tomorrow and bio test on friday!!! My mind is now acting like my nose- b.l.o.c.k.e.d. (I think the oxygen can't reach my brain fast enough... how? lol)
Okay~ Alright~ [this sounds so...haha] Blocked-nose is driving me crazy!!! It's Super irritating!!! I can't blow my nose!!! It's so blocked that I can't breathe!!! *&%*#@^*&Q@!+


P.S. thank lian ls for postponing the chinese project ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment