~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Sad.Angry.Happy

to be sad, angry or happy......

I think I'm going phyco. Monday, I'm angry, then I'm happy, the mix feeling of happily-angry. Weird huh? o.O Yesterday, I'm sad, then I'm happy again, the mix feeling of sadly-happy. Today, I'm just stressed. Physics test=r.i.p cause I still couldn't figure out some of the concepts......

Can't life be simpler? Why much things be so complicated? I love hate growing up.

When we were young, we're like the rabbits, time's like the turtle. We always wanted to grow up faster, but the time's too slow.
Now we are older, we're like the turtle, time's the rabbit. Time's passing so fast that we can't catch up. We don't want to grow up so fast.

Each year is like passing away faster than each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment