~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Thursday 22 October 2009

Can't believe EOY's OVER!!!

woah~......

Hahahaha! Can't imagine I'm actually sitting here, not at school, typing a post, had a movie (500 days of Summer) yesterday, went to class chalet for BBQ last night, when at the same day morning, I just finished my Math 2 paper! EOY's officially over (for this year)!!!!!

And for those who don't know where our class chalet is, let me tell you: It's at a super duper duper ULU place! Seriously, trust me. It's not like the normal chalets in a roll, it's more like a terrace house (there's only 3 blocks in a roll, we are block C), and the place is up a hill, and is flooded with cats, stray cats (ok, maybe not flooded, but there's like 5/6 of them?). They were begging for foods, but we insisted on not giving them any. And do you know that Lester knows how to talk to cats? There was one cat who kept following him, and even replied to whatever he says (meowing -.-). Haha, anyway, there's some more interesting things that happened during BBQ, and I'll post the photos soon, so...... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment