~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Friday 14 August 2009

Concluding the week.......

not too bad, if there's not so many test......

Yap yap, besides the 4 horrible terrible unbelievable tests, this is actually quite a fun week :D

This is last week's national day celebration pics:
A pool of REDS :)

Me and alien!
(I didn't know that alien is also interested in our national day o.O)
By the way, I think I look very nice in this photo ;P

Me and Manjia :)
P.S. Mj looked nice in this photo

Celeste and Me :D
(I made her stand shorter, haha)

Kelly! :P

I'm so patriotic! lol

So now, back to this week.

Mon: Our group chionging BSP idmi at my house -.-

Tue: Was told that our BSP idmi presentation postpone to next week :D

Wed: Hmmm......can't recall much

Thur: 3 tests in a day! With 2 consecutive-ACE & HCL! three quarter dead... xP
Manjia was parade commander!
Doodle and paper-msn during BSP
美腿 没腿

Fri: Today! Finally finished all the tests! :)
Informed that next thur holiday! :))

Qiu rui having cramp!

So, she sleeped on the floor!! On alien's bag. o.O


And just to share one thing I found out......

If HISTORY is His
Then what about Her?

The ans is......
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
HERITAGE!!!!

hahaha, bet you don't know :P


No comments:

Post a Comment