~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Wednesday 17 June 2009

DA DA, I'M BACK!

oh, I'm back......

Okay, there's a lot of things I want to say (or write). First, sorry that I didn't post the alert notice that I'm going overseas, taiwan, and many of you had sms/called me while I'm away, sorry for the extra cost you spent. Why I didn't inform? 2 reasons.
1.this is a last minute decision, I wasn't going away at first, I book the ticket few days before taking off, so I don't really have the time to tell everybody (by the way, I made the decision when I was in BSP camp).
2. I was lazy ok...(this is a minor reason).
Second thing I want to say is......I don't really remember......suddenly forget about what I want to say. My mind goes blank after 2 msn chat and after writing the first thing I want to say. Oops. Nvm, I will try to recall. Meanwhile, just wait for my second post, which hopefully well includes some pics of my trip :D Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment