~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Saturday 30 May 2009

June Holiday Finally!

love having break......

Today's the last day of school!!! Yeah, june holiday has finally came! Freedom at last! :D

However, (music: dang dang dang dang!!! )

A pile of holi homeworks are still waiting for me......every subject, every piece, they are killing me and my june holiday......oh man~ headache ;x Who will win in the end? The evil holi homeworks or me? We'll see...

Anyway, today Mr Siva treated our class pizza!!! xD



Qiu Rui eating pizza :)
Wye Inn eating pizza :) (Man Jia at the background)

OH~ What is Ling Rong and Da Jin doing?
Aye yo, Ling Rong ~

Ling and Da so close! xP


Kellie eating a BIG pizza! :P

Wye Inn again.

Xin Xin just put braces yesterday, can't really eat the pizza. :(
Man Jia try to turn away, but I took her before she could. haha.


And that's all for today.

Are you jealous?

















No comments:

Post a Comment