~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Friday 6 March 2009

test Test TEST = Killing!!!

I hate tests......

Finally, this week's test is finished, it's horrifying! Yesterday, 3 tests in a roll:
1. Chem practical (not really a test, but experiment can also be called 'test', and it's on our own, so little time, so many things to do...)- I got depressed, couldn't finish...

2. After Chem prac is recess, then follow by HCL tests, a bit hard, but I hope I can get better marks this time...

3. Immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, right after HCL is Bio test! Man, how can they have 2 common tests in a day, nonsense! And some more right after a test. Bio test is quite hard, though I can do, but there's definately mistakes, oh no~ I don't want to fail~ ARGH~!

And today I just finished Physics test. Aye...6 marks gone I think, I going to fail...wah~ HOow can thiSs haAppen? I want re-test!!!!!


P.S. I'm going to have my HCL test part 1 nxt mon, gd luck to me :)

Oh, and the 公演 pics, maybe post tomorrow. We Rockz CO rockz!

No comments:

Post a Comment