~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Monday 15 December 2008

ok...

seriously......

Ok people, I'd watched Twilight the movie yesterday (at taiwan) and......

seriously, honestly......Twilight Movie SUCKS! (and I mean the MOVIE)

Really, I was so disappointed and mad. It's not Stephenie Meyer fault (defiantly not her, she rockz!), it's probably the director's problem, she made it too lengthy, too slow-mo, and she got the story wrong, it just don't feel right! I know a movie can't be as long as the book, but the way she compressed it was so wrong and things aren't supposed to be in that way. She didn't get the story and feelings right, and she added in alot of boring stuffs, instead of the important ones. I don't get how it could top the box office with this kind of stuff, I could fall asleep...zzz

Anyway, the main point is
I'M SO DISAPPOINTED T.T,
it's not what I've imagined......
I think if I am the director, I could have done it better.
Alright guys,
Hope Newmoon the MOVIE can be much much much better!!!
God bless Newmoon. :)

P.S. STOP calling me! I'm overseas!

No comments:

Post a Comment