~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Sunday 4 May 2008

The Spirit of Strings XIV

lovely......

Friday is DHS's SE concert, it's wonderful, especially the encore part, it just so funny and nice!

Love all those violins and cellos <3

And before the concert starts, me, chuyang and chenyin were sitting there looking at the stage. Then you know, there this big organ at the back of the stage, so I was like:

I:Organ is so scary, like those in the scary movies.

Then chenyin was like:

Cy: I love organ......it's so scary.

Then we were like:

We: =.= Scary then why you like it?!


Bad chenyin, concert's starting and you're still "sleeping".
I think CO's brochure is nicer :P
Oh, lovely cellos!
Violin's lovely too!
Conductor
It's the last encore, they were all playing Canon in D, and people were coming in front to give flowers and stuff. The one with balloons in front (the short hair) is damn pro.

lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment