~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Thursday 10 April 2008

3 unfortunate events...

aye......

Tell you guys these:

1. Today, teacher changed our seating arrangment (bad). Majority if the people are seating with someone-"unfamilar"(as in, you would not think of seating with if you can choose), only a minor of us (that's me, I;m seating with Chenyin :] ) are seating with our good friends. Actually, there's some issue about this, and I shall not talk about it. :x

2. Next week onwards, till week 6 or so, we're DOOM! So so doom! Wait, actually, it should be starting from this Friday, it's NAFA!! God! Then from next week (wk 5), we are having alot of tests, hist, HCL, sci, math and geog. I am dead. T.T

3. FPS!!! We've got to hand in the whole booklet (6 steps) by next tue. Die die die....thought I don't want to say "die", but I'm really so DOOM! >.<

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment