~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Sunday 21 October 2007

How Bored...

I'm bored......

Garh......the exams are way all OVER, I'm way all FREE, and at the same time way all BORED. I'm stuck up in this little house(not grounded, I'm so good), thinking about what I'm gonna do next......
Books, all read;
TV, not great at this time;
Computer, that's what I'm doing;
Shopping, like I've the $$;
MSN, god knows where's everybody;
Do work, as if you would;
Sport, not my kind;
Talk, to who;
Games, like what;
Sleep, waste my time;
Day-dream, maybe;
Sing, I'm singing;
ARGH~!
Everything is damn NOT ON MY LIST!!!!

Waste time, you can say, but I'm too bored to do anything. I've totally Nothing to do, I felt like doing something like practising my cello or violin, watch TV, find something interesting to do, BUT after few minutes (I mean few mins) I got bored and gave up, nothing is taking me anywhere, I'M ALL STUCK UP HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment