~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Wednesday 19 September 2007

What a.......

Today after school, a group of girls(including me) went to practise our netball. And we played until around 5pm or so, then we decided to go home. During the game claire was so funny:

*Someone threw the ball to claire*
Claire: (took the ball up, pause...) YEAH~! :D

Us: Err......hahahaha xD (claire why you "yeah"?)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then, go home that time, during the MRT ride, I gave my seat to a 阿公. Then you know what he said for the rest of his ride?

Uncle: You from Dunman High?(in chinese)
Me: (nod) ya.
Uncle: Hmm, Dunman very good...(sth like that) I also from Dunman High, I'm the second badge. (198x) *I forgot the year*
Me&Qingting: oh~
Uncle: *asked some questions, told us about some very good teachers he had, also told us some "exam tips" so-n-so*
Me&Qingting: *we were like" oh" "ya" "yes" "no" "k" "hmm~"......try to cooperate with him*

Okay, he's quite a nice uncle, but I'm not so interested in his talk xP
Anyway, today went well and fine except that "dodo" Mr.xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment