~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Wednesday 25 April 2007

Test, test, test!

Gosh! U noe wat? Tomoro, we r going to hav both sci & math tests. K, maybe math I still can handle, but surelt not sci! Tis week is totally insane, first, I juz had my 2.4km run NAFA yeaterday and my legs still not "recover"; tomoro I 'm going to suffer a.g.a.i.n...

Not only tat, nxt Mon, I will be having a MSp quiz. I dunnoe wad tat is and I hav no idea y I was chosen together wif vivian & ying xian. It juz happened so I guess I had to do it- I think it's abt math & sci......AGAIN!!!! OMG!

Luckly, Mon also has somthing good going on. Tat is... Movie Maraton! I brought de ticket for it. It cost $6 for 5 movies non-stop(I think), frm 8pm(30/4) all de way tooo 7am(1/5) nxt moring! Yeah!:) We get to wear t-shirt and jeans, long pants or bermudas, but no shorts?! Also, we'r able to bring pillows or bosters-cute. Oh, and it will be in LT 1, 2,3.
So, too bad if u r not there. :( hehe :P

Work hard guyz, strive for da B.E.S.T!

No comments:

Post a Comment