~`♥ Today

Dum vita est spes est

Friday 9 March 2007

3 things I wanna to say.

1st, FPSSSSSSSSSSSS! (FPS) I gone mad with that. The day before, I told every member of my group to do 2 problems, which was a wrong choice as we nid 16 problems but there's only 6 member and that only made 12 problems! Thats not the worst....the worst is that every member had done their 2 problems and had passed to me, just YuFeng and ChuYang haven't, luckily chuyang passed to me after school so thats ok. But yufeng DIDN'T, then in the end I had to do it for her which was still not enough...nvm I just put in teacher's locker after I couldn't think anymore and felt sick of it.

2nd, if u still remember the "Person A", Jiayan, Chreshelle u do right? So...Jiayan u are "safe" now as the person A has tagged on Yushan for the time being. It not my fault so don't blame me. But it won't last long, I hope. ;\ Wow, it's really damn damn freaky and u should noe that.

3rd, I slipped my mouth today, I shouldn't tell yushan to "beware" (I didn't say who and I tell u is person A). Thus, she kept asking me for the whole day who I refering to even until I go home! Ahhhhhhh....it's horrible! I really can't say, yushan, u will find the truth soon after person A left, so don't ask! And, jiayan & chreshelle pls DON'T say, if u say I'll *** u! LOL. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment